Minneapolis and its nearby neighbor St. Paul are getting the recognition they deserve, together, as a mini gay mecca. Historically it was one of the first to adopt bans on antigay discrimination, and the legacy has born fruit, so to speak, in a burgeoning gay scene. Nestled along the banks of the Mississippi... More
POPULAR EVENT NEXT MONTH
Jun 25-26, 2016
- Festival: All day Saturday, June 25 and Sunday, June 26 in Loring Park
- Parade: Sunday, June 26; steps off at 11am at 3rd and Hennepin
- Editor's Pick: Official Pride Pool Party
Join us for the return of the Hibiscus Pride!
Come and enjoy fre...
Tuesday May 31, 2016 - 6:00pm-8:00pm, 2 people are in
Please join the Human Rights Campaign and OutFront Minnesota for ...
Tuesday May 31, 2016 - 7:00pm-8:30pm, 1 person are in
LGBT Community Event/Fundraiser for
Wednesday Jun 1, 2016 - 6:00pm-7:00pm, 2 people are in
See all Minneapolis events »
1. Wilde Roast Cafe (14 fans)
A tribute to Oscar—the original Dandy
2. Hell's Kitchen (10 fans)
If Hell was staffed by cheeky servers carrying Bloody Marys...
3. Loring Kitchen & Bar (8 fans)
Contemporary cuisine in a comfortable and inviting atmosphere
4. Bryant Lake Bowl (3 fans)
Bowl, baby, bowl
5. Brasa (6 fans)
Savory, bargain menu